Gaining competitive advantage through working with customers more strategically is a key enabler of success in today's demanding trading environment.
Working with customers not for customers
Accessing consumers and shoppers is fundamental to growth, customers are the gatekeepers who grant or deny this access. Working with customers in the context of an aligned agenda is pivotal to optimising your consumer and shopper investment.
In our experience, there is a significant difference between good business planning and great business planning.
Read each statement and identify your level of capability as:
- The customer agenda influences the sales agenda
- Delivers a business as normal plan
- Operates to a brand and consumer agenda
- Marketing activity translated into customer POP requests
- Investment linked to cost to serve and overall performance
- KAM is the dominant contact
- The customer agenda influences the business agenda
- Delivers significant game changing opportunities
- Operates to a category and shopper agenda
- An in-store vision that is tailored to shoppers and customers and is flawlessly executed
- Investment directly linked to the building blocks of future growth
- KAM owns a cross functional, multi level relationship
business customer plans